1. Cara Delevingne is a pro at the perfect photobomb. At the Costume Institute gala’s ‘Punk: Chaos to Couture’ exhibition in 2013 she pulled funny faces behind Sienna Miller – before Sienna spotted her.
2. Beyonce made a fan’s day when she crashed her selfie during a concert in Australia.
3. The Queen delighted a group of Australian hockey players when she gave their selfie the royal seal of approval at the Commonwealth Game earlier this year.
4. Prince Harry jokingly posed behind three New Zealand Commonwealth Games officials who were capturing their attendance on film. Massey University then shared the fun snap on their Twitter account. “Royal photobomb alert! Prince Harry with our Prof. Emeritus Gary Hermansson at #Glasgow2014,” read the caption.
5. Prince William joined the royal photobomb phenomenon when he smiled over the shoulder of cyclist Chris Hoy.
6. Known joker George Clooney clowned around behind Steven Spielberg, Jerry Seinfield and Jerry’s wife during a charity gala in 2013.
7. Marion Cotillard lwas in stitches as red carpet comedian Jennifer Lawrence rushed over to Sarah Jessica Parker to gatecrash her photo at the 2013 Met Gala.
8. Benedict Cumberbatch’s effort may be the most talked about all year. The Sherlock actor couldn’t resist a photobomb when he saw band U2 posing on the Oscars 2014 red carpet.
9. Joe Jonas couldn’t resist pulling faces behind his brother Joe who was sat with ex-girlfriend Demi Lovato at the 2013 Teen Choice Awards.
10. Lupita Nyong’o joined in the photobombing fun as she crept up behind fellow Oscar-winners Matthew McConnaughey and Jared Leto after the ceremony.
11. Supermodel Gisele Bundchen pulled this funny face behind Oscar winner Anne Hathaway as the actress showed off her accessories at this year’s Met Gala.
12. Rapper Iggy Azalea got caught eating and photobombing some of Britain’s best musicians – Rita Ora, Ellie Goulding, Ed Sheeran, and Harry Styles – earlier this year.
13. While Ellen DeGeneres and wife Portia de Rossi posed at the 2013 Grammys, Kelly Clarkson couldn’t help but photobomb them. The pair found it hilarious and grabbed Kelly for a photo afterwards.
14. We love this photobomb! Jack Black jumps behind Angelina Jolie at exactly the right moment
15. The Breaking Bad photobomb and we love both of them.
16. Jared Leto, who won an Oscar for Best Actor in a Supporting Role in 2014, startled Anne Hathaway after he jumped behind her on the red carpet.
17. Too big Katy… The expression of Ellen be like.
18. Nicole Kidman can’t resist an opportunity to photobomb fellow actors Russell Crowe and Meryl Streep
19. Rihanna Photobombs
20. This is hardly acceptable Academy behavior! “Modern Family” star Jesse Tyler Ferguson hops his way into the middle of Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom’s photo at the 2013 Vanity Fair Oscar.