NOTE: The Present Tournament will only be available for INDIA.
Howdy there People,
Clash Royale which released last year has gained much popularity and has garnered millions of fans and daily players.
So we people from Contento Days have decided to organize a Clash Royale Tournament for you all.
Before we go any forward, a total of 500 players will be allowed to join the Clash Royale Tournament, Click Here to join.
Please Note that The Tournament Name and Password will be provided 3 hours before the tournament starts and only eligible players who have paid the entry fees will be allowed.
The top Prize will be 2000 cards, which is more than 3 Super Magical Chests Combined.
The entry fees to join the tournament will be 100 Rupees. The details will be provided at the right time.
Here is a video showing what you can find inside the 1st prize chest.
And other prizes are explained below.
Now lets continue. If you are interested click here to join.
Prizes to be won in the tournament:
- Tournament Chests are won through ranking in a Tournament.
- At the end of the Tournament, the top 3 participants will be given chests with a fixed number of cards which depends on the size of the tournament that was created by the host. The second prize will contain 60% (1200 cards) of the number of cards that are in the top prize, whereas the third prize will contain 40% (800 cards) of the number of cards that are in the top prize.
- The remainder of the top 200 of the tournament will receive Tournament Chests. The amount of cards in this chest depends on that player’s final rank in the tournament.
- Once a Tournament Chest is won, it has to be opened before the player can participate in another tournament. They can take up to 2 days to open, but smaller chests will take less time to open. Like other types of Chests, the opening can be sped up with Gems.
- In addition to cards, Tournament Chests will also contain Gold. The amount of Gold in the chest is 7 times the number of cards in the chest.
- The contents of cards in a Tournament Chest follow a fixed rule. Every 10th card is a Rare, while every 200th card is an Epic.
RULES AND INFORMATION REGARDING THE CLASH ROYALE TOURNAMENT:
- Players will be given a time of 2 hours to join the Tournament.
- Players can battle any of the 500 players randomly for 1 hour. After 1 hour is over the rankings will be sealed and the tournament will end.
- Players will join a pool. In that pool, only players participating in the tournament can battle each other.
- Participants can battle others in the tournament at any time by pressing the Battle button in the Tournament interface.
- Tournament battles have the same mechanics as regular battles except that there are caps on the levels of cards and Crown Towers.
- In Tournaments, there is a separate trophy system from the player’s trophies. If you lose a battle in the tournament, you won’t lose your real trophies, but you will lose tournament trophies. The number of tournament trophies a participant has determines his or her rank in the tournament. Tournament trophies are reset for every Tournament you join.
- While not in battle, you can spectate players that are currently battling others in the Tournament, by tapping on the red button with an eye. This can be done even if you are not in the Tournament.
Tournament Standard Caps
- Tournaments and Victory Challenges will use Tournament Rules, just like in Friendly Battles.
- This means that a player whose King level and/or card levels are higher than the caps will have his or her levels reduced to the cap. If the King level or card levels are lower than the cap, they will be unaffected.
- King Level is capped at level 9. Because of this, each player’s King and Arena Towers will be level 9 at most.
- Common Cards are capped at level 9.
- Rare Cards are capped at level 7.
- Epic Cards are capped at level 4.
- Legendary Cards are capped at level 1.
- In addition, the length of overtime will be 3 minutes instead of 1, as in Friendly Battles.
Video describing how the Tournament usually is played: